The European Ayurveda Association (EUAA) has Full members with voting rights as well as Sponsoring members without voting rights.
Full Members of the EUAA can be:
- Legal persons/entities under public law
- Legal persons/entities under private law, companies, associations, research and study groups
- Legal organizations and institutions established in Europe in the field of education, study, practice and promotion of Ayurveda such as
- Medical associations
- Associations for non-medical practitioners/health practitioners
- Associations of Ayurveda therapists or others
- Ayurvedic health professional associations
- Scientific institutions and associations
- Health care associations and institutions
- Patient associations
- Teaching institutions and associations of teaching institutes
- Associations of enterprises, particularly when they are associations of suppliers of Ayurvedic, herbal or complementary medicine products and/or services
- Other associations and bodies from the public health service area or supply of Ayurvedic products
- Individuals who are resident in Europe and working in the field of education, study, practice or are promoting Ayurveda
- Sponsoring members of the association can be individuals or organizations which want to support financially, economically and spriritually as described in §6 1-3.
FULL MEMBERS Western Europe
- Single natural persons € 50,00 p.a.
- Organisations up to 20 members € 250,00 p.a.
- Organisations up to 50 members € 350,00 p.a.
- Organisations up to 100 members € 450,00 p.a.
- Organisations up to 500 members € 550,00 p.a.
- Organisations up to 1000 members € 950,00 p.a.
FULL MEMBERS Eastern Europe
- Single natural persons € 30,00 p.a.
- Organisations up to 20 members € 150,00 p.a.
- Organisations up to 50 members € 250,00 p.a.
- Organisations up to 100 members € 350,00 p.a.
- Organisations up to 500 members € 450,00 p.a.
- Organisations up to 1000 members € 850,00 p.a.
Sponsorship Members Fees
- Organisations (no voting rights) € 150,00 p.a.
- Natural person (no voting rights) € 30,00 p.a.
The application for membership is to be submitted in writing to the board of directors which shall decide upon it. An objection may be raised against the rejection of the application in writing. The objection is to be addressed to the board of directors within ten days after receipt of the refusal. The objection will be dealt with at the next meeting of the board of directors. The decision of the board of directors to reject or rescind a membership is final. A legal claim to membership does not exist.